APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2013.11.18 - Noise 11 - Interview with Richard

Go down

2013.11.18 - Noise 11 - Interview with Richard Empty 2013.11.18 - Noise 11 - Interview with Richard

Post by Blackstar Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Richard Fortus, The Dead Daisies

by Paul Cashmere

Richard Fortus was a member of The Psychedelic Furs and went on to form Love Spit Love with Richard and Tim Butler before hooking up with Axl Rose in 2001 and becoming a member of Guns N’ Roses.

Richard played on GNR’s ‘Chinese Democracy’ and toured the world with Rose when he was asked to join Australian supergroup The Dead Daisies.

With The Dead Daisies, Richard has toured with Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Jane’s Addiction, Alice In Chains and Black Star Riders.

During rehearsals for the UK tour Richard Fortus caught up with Noise11’s Paul Cashmere to talk about The Dead Daisies.

Last edited by Blackstar on Fri May 06, 2022 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 56863

Back to top Go down

2013.11.18 - Noise 11 - Interview with Richard Empty Re: 2013.11.18 - Noise 11 - Interview with Richard

Post by Blackstar Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:01 pm

Excerpt from mygnrforum:
------------------------------

Noise11: What's the status of Guns N' Roses?

Richard Fortus: Doing a new record. Working on new stuff now. So I'm trying to balance all this out. So far it's worked out alright. So far everything is good. Actually, Guns wanted to be touring right now in South America and I'd already committed to [The Dead Daisies], so we had to postpone that to next year, but I'm hoping that we get an album out very soon.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 56863

Back to top Go down