APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2013.02.11 - Be In TV - Interview with Slash in Prague

Go down

2013.02.11 - Be In TV - Interview with Slash in Prague Empty 2013.02.11 - Be In TV - Interview with Slash in Prague

Post by Blackstar Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:32 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down

2013.02.11 - Be In TV - Interview with Slash in Prague Empty Re: 2013.02.11 - Be In TV - Interview with Slash in Prague

Post by Blackstar Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
-----------------------------------

Asked about Lamb Of God frontman Randy Blythe's ongoing trial in Prague on manslaughter charges in connection with the death of a fan at a Lamb Of God concert in the Czech Republic nearly three years ago, Slash said: "I know as much as I've been told from everybody I know in that camp. It's a strange, unique situation. I think that when he first came over here and put up his bail and they never let him out and they kept paying and they kept paying and paying and paying, and they never let him out. I said, 'What the fuck is going on there?' I mean, that’s' a whole different type of law, to me, where it's just different. And so finally they let him out, and now it's actually going to trial. And I really don't think he, in any way, shape or form, is guilty. So they're gonna let this thing run its course, I suppose. And because the judicial system here is so different, that he was able to stay in jail here so long, who knows what the verdict is gonna end up being?! It's hard to say. And I guess witnesses didn't show up and they had to postpone it. It's a very long and, unfortunately, it's a very expensive process. It's, like, fuck… Really?!"
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down