APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.05.14 - Blabbermouth - Rival Sons To Support Guns N' Roses In Germany, Netherlands

Go down

2012.05.14 - Blabbermouth - Rival Sons To Support Guns N' Roses In Germany, Netherlands Empty 2012.05.14 - Blabbermouth - Rival Sons To Support Guns N' Roses In Germany, Netherlands

Post by Blackstar Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:35 pm

Rival Sons To Support Guns N' Roses In Germany, Netherlands

Californian blues-rockers Rival Sons have been confirmed as the main support act for Guns N' Roses for two shows in Europe this summer.

Rival Sons will be joining Guns N' Roses at Ahoy in Rotterdam, Netherlands on June 4, and then at the Warsteiner Hockey Park in Mönchengladbach, Germany on June 8.

Commented Rival Sons guitarist Scott Holiday: "What a great, great opportunity to get these shows supporting Guns N' Roses! Germany has been great to us, and this will only help us reach out to so many more people over there. As far as Guns goes... I remember the first time those guys were ever on MTV, me and my best mate were watching. A total shock to the system, and to me and my friends' lives. We were really young little dudes, but we already loved our rock 'n' roll, and Guns just reeked of reality and grit... I mean they were literally very dirty. And we LOVED it. They ushered in a lot more 'real' and dirtiness to a scene that had become way too fruity-pants. As a wee guitar-playing lad, I couldn't get enough of 'Appetite For Destruction' and 'Lies'. Ready to see and hear some of those first tunes played live!"

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/rival-sons-to-support-guns-n-roses-in-germany-netherlands/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down