APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.03.05 - GMCLA - Slash Talks About Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles' Alive Music Project

2 posters

Go down

2012.03.05 - GMCLA - Slash Talks About Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles' Alive Music Project Empty 2012.03.05 - GMCLA - Slash Talks About Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles' Alive Music Project

Post by Blackstar Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:40 am

Transcript:

I know what it's like to be different to look and sound different and to stand out. For many students. especially gay youth, being different can be an invitation to be bullied, sometimes resulting in the worst possible outcome. When I was young music made a difference for me. From the first rock album I listened to to playing the guitar over the last 30 years. Music has made me who I am. That's why I stand with the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles and it's Alive Music Project. AMP brings music to schools and perspective to young lives. It challenges values and bigotries while providing the hope of acceptance and harmony. Join me in showing your support for the unique and vital work of GMCLA.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down

2012.03.05 - GMCLA - Slash Talks About Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles' Alive Music Project Empty Re: 2012.03.05 - GMCLA - Slash Talks About Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles' Alive Music Project

Post by Soulmonster Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:49 am

Added the transcript. Good for Slash!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down