APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.04.30 - Matty P's Radio Happy Hour/Blabbermouth - Interview with Steven

Go down

2011.04.30 - Matty P's Radio Happy Hour/Blabbermouth - Interview with Steven Empty 2011.04.30 - Matty P's Radio Happy Hour/Blabbermouth - Interview with Steven

Post by Blackstar Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:39 pm

Former Guns N' Roses and current Adler's Appetite drummer Steven Adler was interviewed on last week's edition of "Matty P's Radio Happy Hour". You can now listen to the chat using the audio player below. (Note: The Adler interview begins around the 84-minute mark.)

On whether Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose is as much of a diva as everyone makes him out to be:

Adler: "He's not a diva, he's an asshole. One of the greatest assholes of all time — and I say that with love."

On seeing the "new" version of Guns N' Roses in Las Vegas in 2006:

Adler: "First off, I walked into the venue and I saw three guys playing guitar that all looked like Izzy. It's funny that [Axl] needs three guitar players to take the place of one. He's got three guitar players to take care of [Slash's guitar duties]. That just shows how great Slash is. . . At first, his manager told me to leave. I walked in and he said, 'Dude, you better leave. I don't want Axl to get pissed off.' So I left, and I'm opening the front door to my house and my phone is ringing and I answer it and it's his manager, Del. He goes, 'Dude, I'm sorry. He wants to see you.' So I got in the car and went right back."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-axl-rose-is-one-of-the-greatest-assholes-of-all-time-and-i-say-that-with-love/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down