APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.02.28 - Triple M - Backstage Pass With Slash

Go down

2011.02.28 - Triple M -  Backstage Pass With Slash Empty 2011.02.28 - Triple M - Backstage Pass With Slash

Post by Blackstar Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:45 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

2011.02.28 - Triple M -  Backstage Pass With Slash Empty Re: 2011.02.28 - Triple M - Backstage Pass With Slash

Post by Blackstar Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:57 am

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
---------------------------------

Slash Says He's Already Working On Material For Next Solo Album

Legendary guitarist Slash told Australia's long-running rock station Triple M on Monday (February 28) that he is already working on music for his next solo album, which is tentatively due in 2012.

Although Alter Bridge vocalist Myles Kennedy sang just two tracks on Slash's self-titled solo debut, Slash recently confirmed that Myles will sing everything on the guitarist's next solo effort.

Speaking to Triple M during his appearance at this year's Soundwave festival, Slash said, "I'm touring around with a sort of mobile studio and we're working on material that I'm gonna do with Myles for the next record. And I'm looking at, probably... It'll be early next year."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-says-he-s-already-working-on-material-for-next-solo-album/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

2011.02.28 - Triple M -  Backstage Pass With Slash Empty Re: 2011.02.28 - Triple M - Backstage Pass With Slash

Post by Blackstar Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:03 am

Another excerpt from Triple M website:
-----------------------------------------------

Slash: Charlie Sheen Is Rock N' Roll

Slash is as rock n' roll as it gets so when he says that someone's out of control then you know it's serious.

The ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist is good friends with Charlie Sheen - they're neighbours and they've hung out over the years. In an interview with Chris Page from Triple M Sydney's The Grill Team during his tour with the Soundwave 2011 rock festival Slash spoke about the troubles his buddy is facing.

"I love Charlie," he smiled. "Charlie is probably the most rock n' roll character in entertainment today. All things considered he's probably been having a hard time recently with all the bad press and everything.

"But he's been managing to get away with what he's been doing on that show and get a raise for more than ten years. I think that's pretty cool," he laughed. Did he just give Charlie a ringing endorsement?

https://web.archive.org/web/20110412204350/http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/news/blog/slash-charlie-sheen-is-rock-n-roll/20110301-bjus.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down