APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.07.14 - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance

2 posters

Go down

2010.07.14 - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance Empty 2010.07.14 - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:22 am

Axl Rose Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance

According to Australia's rock station Triple M, Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose has demanded the withdrawal of all his quotes used on the official press release that was sent around the country announcing the band's upcoming appearance at this year's Sydney 500 V8 Supercars street race.

Guns N' Roses will make its second trip to Australia since 1993 when it performs a one-off gig on Saturday, December 4, at ANZ Stadium, following the weekend's first event around the Olympic Park circuit.

"To mix Guns with this massive Sydney event will be a blast," Rose was quoted as saying in the original press release.

"We will be in Europe just before we head to Sydney so it will be great to come out and chill around Australia for a while, spend a bit of time getting around and soaking up the relaxed Aussie vibe.

"When we came back in 2007 it had been about 14 years between tours in Australia and we had a complete ball.

"Bring on Sydney and the V8 Supercars. Hopefully I can get a ride in one of those big beasts while I'm there."

According to The Daily Telegraph, it's believed V8 Supercars officials are paying Guns N' Roses more than AUD $1 million (around USD $886,000) to perform the solitary gig, included in the AUD $91 price (around USD $80) of Saturday's admission.

Tickets go on sale from Monday, July 19.

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-demands-withdrawal-of-all-quotes-regarding-sydney-500-v8-supercars-performance/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 86383

Back to top Go down

2010.07.14 - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance Empty Re: 2010.07.14 - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Demands Withdrawal Of All Quotes Regarding 'Sydney 500 V8 Supercars' Performance

Post by Soulmonster Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:50 am

Why did he demand to have the quotes retracted? I don't think they were made up, more likely things looked sketchy at the time.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down