APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.02.27 - El Observador (Uruguay) - Interview with Bumblefoot

Go down

2010.02.27 - El Observador (Uruguay) - Interview with Bumblefoot Empty 2010.02.27 - El Observador (Uruguay) - Interview with Bumblefoot

Post by Blackstar Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 19:14

2010.02.27 - El Observador (Uruguay) - Interview with Bumblefoot 20100210

Original English interview:

¿how does it feel to be near to come to South America? ¿Are you excited?

I'm SOOOOO excited! This will be my first time in S. America, I've been waiting years for this moment.

The Chinese Democracy tour began few months ago, ¿how have you been feeling these months? ¿Wich is your favorite song of the show? ¿What do you expect of the South American tour?

The past few months have been the best shows to me, and I feel better than ever about it. I'll be bringing my double-neck fretted/fretless guitar, can't wait to play it for you all! I've been in touch with many S. American GNR fans and the love is so strong, I feel like I'm coming home. The shows are going to be like a big celebration...!

¿Do you have some words to the uruguayans fans?

Thank you to all of you, for your kindness, and for welcoming us into your country. I have family in Uruguay, but we've never met - we don't even know who we are. Before WWII my grandparents and their siblings changed their identity to escape the Nazis - some went to New York, and some went to Uruguay. All information and contact was lost. Maybe somewhere in the audience there will be family of mine and we won't know it, so I will think of *all* of you as my possible family and greet you with love, as my own.

Thanks to you and all my new friends, see you soon!

Ron Thal (Bumblefoot / GNR)

http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/20100227_-_El_Observador_(Uruguay)/20100227_-_El_Observador_(Uruguay).htm
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85501

Back to top Go down