APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.05.29 - Bergensavisen - Guns At Garage

2 posters

Go down

2010.05.29 - Bergensavisen - Guns At Garage Empty 2010.05.29 - Bergensavisen - Guns At Garage

Post by Blackstar Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:15 am

Last edited by Blackstar on Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85501

Back to top Go down

2010.05.29 - Bergensavisen - Guns At Garage Empty Re: 2010.05.29 - Bergensavisen - Guns At Garage

Post by Soulmonster Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:28 am

My translation:

Guns at Garage

Axl Rose's guitarist, DJ Ashba, partied at Garage last night.

GUNS N' ROSES HAS ARRIVED!

It was crowded as usual and lively at the nightclub in Nygårdsgaten. A bit unusual was the presence of Daren Jay Ashba, which is his full name.

Parts of Guns N' Roses, playing at Vestlandshallen on Monday, checked in at the SAS hotel Friday afternoon, but as known by BA, the main person, Axl Rose, will arrive first at Saturday afternoon.

SURROUNDED BY WOMEN: The 37 year-old who plays guitar in the band, drank beer and was surrounded by female Garage guests. It was obvious that Ashba enjoyed himself in Bergen - possibly also because the DJ played tracks from Guns N' Roses' most recent alum.

DJ Ashba replaced Robin Finck who left the band in 2008. He has previously played in Beautiful Creatures and Sixx:A.M. He has been a member since March 21, 2009.

SKUNK PROMISES PARTY: Earlier yesterday evening, BAs representative met a member of the band's 40-man crew.

- I don't know where the rest of the band is. They usually stay at better hotels than us, says a person from the crew who calls himself Skunk.

He is a keyboard technician.

Even if he has travelled around the whole of USA with the band, he has not met Axl Rose.

- I have meet Dizzy Reed and Dj Ashba. They are really nice guys.

He promises an awesome show in Vestlandshallen on Monday.

- AWESOME!: - We have just toured in USA and it was great. The show will be crazy. And now we have had more time to get all the details in order, says Skunk.

- The show contains both video projectors and lasers, he says, and add:

– It's gonna be awesome!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76206

Back to top Go down

2010.05.29 - Bergensavisen - Guns At Garage Empty Re: 2010.05.29 - Bergensavisen - Guns At Garage

Post by Soulmonster Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:30 am

Garage is (was?) the most famous rock club in Bergen.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76206

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down