APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.11.17 - Rockerrazzi - Interview with Matt

Go down

2008.11.17 - Rockerrazzi - Interview with Matt Empty 2008.11.17 - Rockerrazzi - Interview with Matt

Post by Blackstar Sun May 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
----------------------------------

Matt Sorum Says He Was 'Pleasantly Surprised' By 'Chinese Democracy' Single

The Rockerrazzi web site conducted an interview with former Guns N' Roses and current Velvet Revolver drummer Matt Sorum at VH1 Classic's Rock Autism Celebrity Bowl-Off, which took over Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood on Thursday, November 13. The evening benefitted three autism organizations and raised funds which will be donated to the charities: hollyrod4kids, ACT Today!, and The Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism. Watch the one-and-a-half-minute chat below.

Asked if he's heard any new Guns N' Roses material, Sorum replied, "Yeah, I think it's cool. I heard the single ['Chinese Democracy']. I haven't heard the album. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the single. I like the way it was mixed. Axl's voice sounded great. It wasn't a song I worked on 15 years ago. I don't remember that riff."
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down