APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.07.10 - Eddie Trunk - Interview with Steven at Rocklahoma Festival

Go down

2008.07.10 - Eddie Trunk - Interview with Steven at Rocklahoma Festival Empty 2008.07.10 - Eddie Trunk - Interview with Steven at Rocklahoma Festival

Post by Blackstar Sat May 15, 2021 7:21 am

Transcript:

Eddie Trunk: It's Eddie Trunk here in Rocklahoma with an exclusive for Eddietrunk.com, one of the true legends of the drums, the drummer of the most legendary historic rock record in history that will live on forever, the great Appetite for Destruction, of course.

Steven: Thank you.

Trunk: Needs no introduction! It's Steven Adler! You've been on my radio show man, you did a you gorgeous job. You were here last year, we had a great interview together, you were hanging. You played a little bit last year, right?

Steven: Yes, of course, I got to play [?]

Trunk: What's been going on with you man since last year? Give us an update from the world of Steven Adler.

Steven: I did some [?], Celebrity Rehab recently.

Trunk: Did it work?

Steven: I have 32 days today.

Trunk: Congratulations, man.

Steven: Thank you. [?]

Trunk: Yeah?

Steven: So it feels good.

Trunk: You're holding on?

Steven: Hanging tight.

Trunk: When you talk about a situation like that come down to rehab [?], get into an environment like this, a rock and roll festival with everything around at your disposal - that's the ultimate test I would think.

Steven: It is the ultimate test and I [?] come with me cause he/she Sober House with me [?] and they're helpful. And how many... I got pretty much over the first [?] and it's coming along. It's getting easier and having [?] good [?] people with me out.

Trunk: How about playing? You've been playing a lot?

Steven: I've been playing a hell of a lot [showing finger with blisters].

Trunk: There's the proof that Steven's been playing. You've been playing in your own band, with other people? What have you been doing?

Steven: [?] Adler's Appetite, which we will be doing again, taking that on the road, at the end of August. I've been doing another show but I can't discuss it. You can check it out on My Steven Adler Myspace

Trunk: Have you had any connections or interactions with any of your former Guns band mates? Someone told me that Slash was helping you out a little bit.

Steven: Yeah, Slash's been the biggest help. He's got two years sober and just doing the little time that I have got [?] He's been the biggest help. It's great having my best friend back.

Trunk: That's the important stuff, you know. Have friends who have our support.

Steven: [?] support. He helped making it much easier [?] It could have been a lot harder.

Trunk: Right, right. So Adler's Appetite dates are coming up, you're gonna record some music, I mean, what's everybody looking forward to?

Steven: Yeah, check our MySpace.

Trunk: It's just /stevenadler?

Steven: It is.

Trunk: Good to see you man. Enjoy the rest of the week and let's get another 30 days and then another 30 days and a year and keep you healthy because without that you got nothing, right? Good luck to you.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87071

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum