APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.04.03 - E! Online - New Music from Guns N' Roses

Go down

2008.04.03 - E! Online - New Music from Guns N' Roses Empty 2008.04.03 - E! Online - New Music from Guns N' Roses

Post by Blackstar Thu May 13, 2021 3:15 pm

New Music from Guns N' Roses

By Marc Malkin

Guns N' Roses fans, the more-than-a-decade-in the-making album Chinese Democracy really does seem to be getting very close to a release date.

No, really. This is what I'm hearing:

Axl Rose & Co. have recently been letting people, music industry honchos, tastemakers and so forth, listen to six new tracks, according to a music executive who has heard the songs.

The exec raved about the music. “It’s really good,” he said. “Axl’s voice sounds exactly the same, but the songs sound contemporary. You expect it to be a trainwreck, but it’s not.”

Reps didn’t talk about exact release dates, according to my source, but they implied it could still happen by the end of the year. (Yes, I know we've heard this before.)

Just last week, Rose announced on the official Guns N’ Roses website that the band hired a new management team headed by heavyweights Irving Azoff and Andy Gould.

The band’s last original recordings, Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II, were released in 1991. Since their debut in 1985, they have sold an estimated 90 million albums worldwide.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080406203451/http://www.eonline.com/gossip/planetgossip/detail/index.jsp?uuid=2ec9c617-6394-40e3-bd9e-29cd304270b5/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down