APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.05.18 - Metal Sludge/antiMUSIC - Axl Wants Reunion?

Go down

2006.05.18 - Metal Sludge/antiMUSIC - Axl Wants Reunion? Empty 2006.05.18 - Metal Sludge/antiMUSIC - Axl Wants Reunion?

Post by Blackstar Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:23 am

Axl Wants Reunion?

Metal Sludge is running excerpts from an interesting interview with Adam Bomb about the recent Adler's Appetite Europe Tour fiasco. He goes into some details about what went down and Adler doesn't come off that well. But one of the more interesting tidbits in the interview was this one from Adam Bomb:

"Funnily enough, Izzy Stradlin called me the same day the tour ended. We spoke for 2 hours. He wanted to come to Portugal to jam with us.

"To me he was more interested in checking, on behalf of Axl Rose, Steven's real conditions for an eventual Guns N'Roses reunion. I told Izzy that I had to leave the tour because Adler was out of control and probably he wasn't able to reach Portugal. And he didn't."

https://web.archive.org/web/20160828054244/http://www.antimusic.com/dayinrock/06/may/19/

Last edited by Blackstar on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down

2006.05.18 - Metal Sludge/antiMUSIC - Axl Wants Reunion? Empty Re: 2006.05.18 - Metal Sludge/antiMUSIC - Axl Wants Reunion?

Post by Blackstar Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:26 am

A couple more excerpts from the Adam Bomb interview with Metal Sludge, found elsewhere (the Metal Sludge link with the full article doesn't work):

"Adler is a mama’s boy, he used to call her from my mobile phone...screaming at her like a child. He thinks his mother & his brother want him dead so they can have his money..."

"I was fed up with struggling to keep the tour together while Adler decided to work against me. The spanish promoter via sms told me not to go to Spain because “this is Adler’s tour, not yours” so I dropped everything. Adler in Spain did 2 gigs out of 12 and cancelled the tour."
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down