APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy)

Go down

2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy) Empty 2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy)

Post by Blackstar Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:56 am

EXCLUSIVE GN'R ITEMS UP FOR BID ON EBAY

Guns N' Roses fans, get ready to bid on several one-of-a-kind, exclusive autographed items through eBay and help a family get their lives back together. Here's bassist Tommy Stinson with the details...

ATTENTION GN'R FANS!!!!!!

I'm reaching out to you because I'm helping out with a benefit show (www.krugeraid.com] that was in Waseca, Minn., on June 9 at the Waseca Fairgrounds. It was a day-long event of music, food and family activities. On February 3, 2007, my sister-in-law, Hilary Kruger, and her family were devastated in a horrible act of violence when a stranger broke into their home and murdered her husband, Tracy, and Alec, one of her two young sons.

Hilary is still in critical condition as I write this. We are trying to raise money to get her and her son, Zak, back on their feet, as they have a long and very difficult road ahead of them. Here's a link to the story: http://www.startribune.com/467/story/978914.html

Golden Smog and Soul Asylum, as well as some very special guests, DJs, etc., played this show. If I wasn't currently on tour with GN'R, I would have played on this bill. A lot of my close friends performed, and I personally would like to thank you all. I am also helping to coordinate a couple of eBay auctions.

The auctions feature a Robin Finck Les Paul guitar that was used in concert, and hockey and baseball jerseys signed by ALL the current band members of GN'R. All proceeds go directly to Hilary.

I'm extremely grateful to my bandmates for their help and support. I would be very appreciative of your support as well. Thanks for listening. It means a lot to me and my family.

Thanks
T.S.

These are the items available on eBay:

GN'R Autographed Robin Finck Gibson Les Paul Guitar
Three GN'R Autographed Star Logo Hockey Jerseys, all separately autographed (sizes M, M, L)
One GN'R Autographed Asian Logo Baseball Jersey (size L)
One GN'R Autographed Roses and Pistols Logo Baseball Jersey (size L)

2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy) Rosesa10
2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy) Guitar18
2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy) Guitar19
2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy) Asianl10
2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy) Hockey10

https://web.archive.org/web/20070629225746/http://web.gunsnroses.com:80/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070620&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

Last edited by Blackstar on Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down

2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy) Empty Re: 2007.06.20/07.14 - GunsNRoses.com - Exclusive GN'R Items Up For Bid On Ebay/Auction A Great Success (Tommy)

Post by Blackstar Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:00 am

GunsNRoses.com, July 14, 2007:
-------------------------------------------

CHARITY AUCTION A GREAT SUCCESS

By Tommy Stinson

This is a brief message from Tommy Stinson to all the GN'R fans ...

I'd like to thank all the GN'R fans out there for making the eBay charity auction a huge success. The guitar and jerseys made over $13,000!!!!!!

My family is forever grateful to you all for the love and support you have given. The money made from the auction will go a long way in helping Hilary and Zack put their lives back together.

Thanks again. See you soon.

T.S.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070716161056/http://web.gunsnroses.com:80/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070715&content_id=a2&vkey=news&fext=.jsp
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down