APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.10.15 - Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Says Christina Aguilera Is 'One Of The Greatest Vocalists Of Our Time'

Go down

2006.10.15 - Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Says Christina Aguilera Is 'One Of The Greatest Vocalists Of Our Time' Empty 2006.10.15 - Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Says Christina Aguilera Is 'One Of The Greatest Vocalists Of Our Time'

Post by Blackstar Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Axl Rose Says Christina Aguilera Is 'One Of The Greatest Vocalists Of Our Time'

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose has proclaimed pop star Christina Aguilera to be "one of the greatest vocalists of our time," according to Blender magazine. Speaking to the publication for its November 2006 issue, Aguilera shared the following story from the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards, which took place August 31 at the Radio City Music Hall in New York City: "Axl Rose was backstage in the greenroom at the VMAs, right near my glam squad, and I heard that he made everyone in the room quiet down so he could hear my performance. When I met him backstage, he shook my hand and said, 'You are one of the greatest vocalists of our time'. Isn't that sweet? Because in my day, Guns N' Roses were, like 'it.'"

Axl introduced The Killers' debut performance of their new single, "When You Were Young", during the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards.

As previously reported, Guns N' Roses has postponed the first two shows of its fall U.S. tour. The Jacksonville, FL concert, which was originally supposed to take place October 20, is now scheduled for October 31, and the Nashville, TN show — previously slated for October 22 — will take place in January 2007 (date to be announced).

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-says-christina-aguilera-is-one-of-the-greatest-vocalists-of-our-time/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 86383

Back to top Go down