APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.03.29 - Billboard - Replacements Reunite For New Songs

Go down

2006.03.29 - Billboard - Replacements Reunite For New Songs Empty 2006.03.29 - Billboard - Replacements Reunite For New Songs

Post by Blackstar Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:22 pm

Replacements Reunite For New Songs

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

As tipped yesterday (March 28) on Billboard's Jaded Insider blog, Replacements members Paul Westerberg, Tommy Stinson and Chris Mars have reunited to record two new songs for an upcoming retrospective, "Don't You Know Who I Think I Was?: The Best of the Replacements." Due June 13 via Rhino, the set will feature "Message to the Boys" and "Pool & Dive," the band's first new recordings in 16 years.

Session drummer Josh Freese was behind the kit for the new recordings, while Mars, who in recent years has foregone music for an art career, contributed backing vocals. The songs were written by Westerberg and were recorded at producer Ed Ackerson's Flowers studio in Minneapolis. At deadline, it is unclear if any further activity is brewing within the Replacements' camp.

[...]

https://web.archive.org/web/20060406150503/http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002274305
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88096

Back to top Go down