APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2020.03.26 - Appetite For Distortion Podcast - Quarantined with Doug Goldstein

Go down

2020.03.26 - Appetite For Distortion Podcast - Quarantined with Doug Goldstein Empty 2020.03.26 - Appetite For Distortion Podcast - Quarantined with Doug Goldstein

Post by Blackstar Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:11 pm

Transcribed excerpt by UG:
----------------------------------

When asked by a listener: "How was it to deal with Bucket? Was his behavior so bad as people said?", Doug replied (transcribed by UG):

"It wasn't bad. His behavior wasn't bad, it was head-scratching, that's the best way to put it. To hear that he can't play his leads until we build him, literally, a chicken coop in the studio for him to play in, I mean... it's just something you're not really used to dealing with.

"But to be honest with you, I was so used to dealing with anomalies at that point, you know?

"When you're hired as a manager and you get a phone call that somebody had pushed a grand piano through the window, and it's over-hanging houses below it, that's not a normal manager's job, to then call a heavy-equipment company and get something called up so they can actually put it back inside.

"So, dealing with Bucket was kind of easy, that was, 'Alright, he wants a chicken coop, that's fine.' But he was a really nice guy. He's very shy; very, very, very shy."
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 45240

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum