APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2004.08.07 - Kerrang! - GN'R Bassist Lifts The Lid On Frontman Axl Rose (Tommy)

Go down

2004.08.07 - Kerrang! - GN'R Bassist Lifts The Lid On Frontman Axl Rose (Tommy) Empty 2004.08.07 - Kerrang! - GN'R Bassist Lifts The Lid On Frontman Axl Rose (Tommy)

Post by Blackstar Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:17 am

GN'R BASSIST LIFTS THE LID ON FRONT MAN AXL ROSE

"You're with him or against him"

GUNS N' ROSES bassist Tommy Stinson has spoken to Kerrang! about the band's reclusive frontman Axl Rose.

"We have a great relationship," says Stinson. "He is very supportive. Hopefully some time soon the press will want to talk to him about the positive shit that is going on in his life now. Not just about drugs and drink like the way they always do. But when people come to see Guns N' Roses, they come to see one person, we know that."

Stinson, a member of GN'R since 1998, also revealed he would be happy if the band's original line-up decided to reform.

"If there was a lot of money on the table for the original GN'R to get back together I would totally back it," he explains. "Axl has been nothing but good for me and good to me. If that was what he wanted to do and needed to do then I would totally back him.

"Having said that I can't see it happening," Stinson muses. "He [Axl] is your best friend until you break the chain and then he doesn't want to know you. There are no half measures; you are either with him or against him."

Fans have been waiting for Axl and co's album 'Chinese Democracy' for over a decade, but Stinson reckons the wait is almost over.

"It's a hairs breadth from being finished," he adds.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down