APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2003.06.08 - Blabbermouth - It's Official: Weiland/Ex-Guns N' Roses Band To Call Themselves Velvet Revolver

Go down

2003.06.08 - Blabbermouth - It's Official: Weiland/Ex-Guns N' Roses Band To Call Themselves Velvet Revolver Empty 2003.06.08 - Blabbermouth - It's Official: Weiland/Ex-Guns N' Roses Band To Call Themselves Velvet Revolver

Post by Blackstar Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:32 pm

It's Official: WEILAND/Ex-GUNS N' ROSES Band To Call Themselves VELVET REVOLVER

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland and former GUNS N' ROSES members Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum have officially chosen VELVET REVOLVER as the name of their new band, the group's publicist, Arlett Vereecke, confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET Sunday (June 8).

The quintet, who announced Weiland as their lead singer Thursday (June 5), will shortly begin recording their debut album for an early 2004 release.

VELVET REVOLVER, which also includes ex-LOADED/WASTED YOUTH guitarist Dave Kushner, recently contributed a cover of PINK FLOYD's "Money" to the soundtrack of director F. Gary Gray's remake of the 1969 British crime comedy "The Italian Job". Meanwhile, an original song by the group, titled "Set Me Free", has been selected to appear in the upcoming film adaptation of "The Hulk" as well as on the accompanying soundtrack. The soundtrack, due on June 17, originally consisted only of the music score by Danny Elfman, but a deal struck two weeks ago will make "Set Me Free" the only vocal song to appear on the Decca/UMG CD.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/it-s-official-weiland-ex-guns-n-roses-band-to-call-themselves-velvet-revolver/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down