APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Rolling out a new version of the history section

Go down

Rolling out a new version of the history section Empty Rolling out a new version of the history section

Post by Soulmonster Sun May 31, 2020 6:21 pm

I removed the old version of the history section and I am in the process of rolling out the new version. So far the new version covers 1984-1986. I plan on having it all replaced in a month or so.

The new version is structured differently with more chapters. It also contains more information and images. It is still a work in progress (so far I have come to interviews and articles from 2002).
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down