APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs

Go down

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs Empty 2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs

Post by Blackstar on Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:36 am

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs 2001_035

Off the record

CHUCK KLOSTERMAN

[...]

New concerts

[...]

Prior to opening for AC/DC on April 6, Slash’s Snakepit will play an extra gig at the Odeon on April 5. Tickets for this show are $18.50 and will give you the chance to see Slash’s top hat from closer range.. . .

Head songs

I only have one song in my head today, because I’ve only listened to one song for the entire week: a bootleg live version of The Blues, an unreleased song that will be on the upcoming Guns N’ Roses album in June. And I assure you - when this song finally comes out, it will be deservedly recognized as the best GNR song of all time.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 25499

Back to top Go down

2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs Empty Re: 2001.03.15 - The Akron Beacon Journal - Head Songs

Post by Soulmonster on Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:11 pm

I knew Klosterman was a huge fan when he wrote that great review of Chinese Democracy, but I didn't know he was this much a fan Smile
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 62430

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum