APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2000.05.14 - The Munster Times - Guns N' Roses and My Bloody Valentine

Go down

2000.05.14 - The Munster Times - Guns N' Roses and My Bloody Valentine Empty 2000.05.14 - The Munster Times - Guns N' Roses and My Bloody Valentine

Post by Blackstar on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:01 pm

2000.05.14 - The Munster Times - Guns N' Roses and My Bloody Valentine 2000_033

Transcript:
------------------

Guns ’n’ Roses - “Chinese Democracy,” and My Bloody Valentine (don't hold your breath).

Axl Rose - the sole Gunner left from the original lineup, has spent six years working on “Chinese Democracy," his follow-up to 1993’s "The Spaghetti Incident." Word is that the album could be released as early as year s end, but we've heard that song and dance before. My Bloody Valentine leader Kevin Shields is a bigger recluse than Rose; his band’s last album, the must-own “Loveless," was released in 1991. Rumor is that MBV has recorded two albums of new material, but perfectionist Shields canned them. Axl and his ad-hoc Gunners could release a slew of albums before Shields comes out of the woods.

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 26094

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum