APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2000.03.07 - KNAC.COM - Slash: Life Ain't So Grand

Go down

2000.03.07 - KNAC.COM - Slash: Life Ain't So Grand Empty 2000.03.07 - KNAC.COM - Slash: Life Ain't So Grand

Post by Blackstar Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Slash: Life Ain't So Grand

Slash Gets Dropped By Geffen

Don't hold you breath for the release of the new album from Slash's Snakepit, as it has been dropped from Interscope/Geffen release schedule and the band is currently without a record deal. After the label mailed advance copies of Ain't Life Grand to media outlets, they decided not to release it at all. The record will likely be released by another record label in the near future, Slash told MTV News. The split between the guitarist and his longtime label "was very amicable," says Slash. "I needed to go to a rock and roll kind of record company as opposed to a hip-hop kind of thing. So, it was like, 'We got a killer record here, what do you wanna do? [You] can't work it. I can work it. Let's go somewhere else.' And they said, 'Yeah, you're probably best to do that.' At this particular moment," he says, "I own [the record]." Slash says the album will be released as is and that he has no plans to alter it for another label.

--------
Source:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=229
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down