APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1998.04.30 - St. Cloud Times - Perfect Album, Tour Postponed: Rumors Put Stinson Recording With Guns N' Roses

Go down

1998.04.30 - St. Cloud Times - Perfect Album, Tour Postponed: Rumors Put Stinson Recording With Guns N' Roses Empty 1998.04.30 - St. Cloud Times - Perfect Album, Tour Postponed: Rumors Put Stinson Recording With Guns N' Roses

Post by Blackstar Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:36 pm

1998.04.30 - St. Cloud Times - Perfect Album, Tour Postponed: Rumors Put Stinson Recording With Guns N' Roses 1998_010

Transcript::
-----------------

Perfect album, tour postponed
Rumors put Stinson recording with Guns-N-Roses

Dave Younk
TIMES MUSIC CRITIC

Here’s one I won’t even pretend to understand. Tommy Stinson’s band Perfect was slated to release a full-length album July 14.

Well, that release has been postponed as well as the tour with Frank Black, formerly of the Pixies. That’s not what necessarily concerns me.

Restless Records, with Peter Jesperson at the helm, is sure to find some means of getting the album out.

The truly disturbing thing is the rumor that Tommy Stinson has been recording tracks with Guns-N-Roses. This is nothing but a rumor at this time, but given Stinson’s work with (I still really can’t comprehend this) Puff Daddy, I guess I can’t immediately dismiss this as absurd. Guns-N-Roses is in a state of disarray. It seems to have turned into the Axl Rose show, with the rest of the band recording separately, so I guess anything is possible. I'll keep you posted as events unfold.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down