APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil

Go down

1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil Empty 1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil

Post by Blackstar Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:08 am

Thanks to @Surge for sharing these scans.
It's from the same Circus issue that contains the interview with Steven - images and transcript:
https://www.a-4-d.com/t3243-1991-10-31-circus-steven-adler-blasts-guns-n-axl-rose-steven

I'll post the scans of the Steven interview in this thread, too, as they're better quality and there are also more pages with pictures missing from the other one.

-----------------------------------------------------

1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-110
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-112
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-111
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-114
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-115
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-119
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-116
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-118
1991.10.31 - Circus - Axl Rose mocked/Fightin’ words from Vince Neil 1991-117

Transcript:
------------------

FRONT PAGES

By Corey Levitan

Axl Rose mocked
Fightin’ words from Vince Neil

ROCKERS MOCK AXL: Axl Rose’s peers wasted no time lampooning his antics at a July 2nd St. Louis concert, where the Guns N’ Roses singer dove into his audience to assail a man taking his picture.

“If I was as ugly as Axl Rose,” said Ted Nugent of Damn Yankees, “I’d be pissed off about cameras going off in my face, too.”

The Yanks, touring through October, have invited fans to bring cameras to any of their concerts. During a Warrant show at the Riverport Amphitheater (site of Rose’s tantrum), singer Jani Lane threw cameras at the crowd, encouraging fans to snap his picture.

BOUT TIME: Motley Crue’s Vince Neil isn’t just mocking Rose; he’s challenged him to a fight.

“Axl, if you’re watching this,” he told MTV recently, “I’m going to give you the time and I’m going to give you the place, and there’s no backing out now, buddy!”

Rose has made similar threats to Neil since last year’s American Music Awards, when Neil decked Izzy Stradlin as the Guns N’ Roses guitarist walked off stage. Reportedly, Stradlin had insulted Vince’s wife Sharise.

Vince says he’d like his bout with Axl to be a televised arena event. “I’m really psyched for it,” he adds.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down