APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.03.07 - TMZ (via Blabbermouth) - Steven Adler Going Back To 'Celebrity Rehab'

Go down

2011.03.07 - TMZ (via Blabbermouth) - Steven Adler Going Back To 'Celebrity Rehab' Empty 2011.03.07 - TMZ (via Blabbermouth) - Steven Adler Going Back To 'Celebrity Rehab'

Post by Blackstar Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:19 pm

STEVEN ADLER Going Back To 'Celebrity Rehab'

According to TMZ.com, former GUNS N' ROSES and current ADLER'S APPETITE drummer Steven Adler is going back for another season of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew".

Adler appeared on season two of "Rehab" and the first season of the spin-off show "Sober House" back in late 2008 and early 2009. Adler then went on to stints in real rehab centers after being ordered to by a judge as part of a DUI bust.

Also scheduled to appear on Season 5 of "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew" are Michael Lohan, Jeremy Jackson, Dwight Gooden, Michaele Salahi and Bai Ling.

Previous seasons of "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew" have featured celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment at a center in the Los Angeles area. The series chronicle the patients' intensive 21-day program with both group and one-on-one therapy and non-traditional therapies like art and music. Returning to the show to help Dr. Drew are expected to be drug counselor Bob Forrest and resident technician Shelly Sprague who have each spent years on both sides of the rehab fence. After they complete the program, the patients will be strongly encouraged to continue their treatment in a sober living facility or treatment center for at least three months at VH1's expense.

"Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House" included footage of Adler being arrested on July 18, 2008 after he showed up at a sober-living home high and in possession of heroin, and could barely stand up because he was so blitzed.

https://tinyurl.com/y86o8ta6
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2011.03.07 - TMZ (via Blabbermouth) - Steven Adler Going Back To 'Celebrity Rehab' Empty Re: 2011.03.07 - TMZ (via Blabbermouth) - Steven Adler Going Back To 'Celebrity Rehab'

Post by Blackstar Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:03 am

Blabbermouth, same date, quoting from Steven's twitter:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Adler Says He Is Back In Rehab 'For Just A Good Tune-Up'

Former Guns N' Roses and current Adler's Appetite drummer Steven Adler has confirmed that he has joined the cast of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew" for another season.

Adler appeared on season two of "Rehab" and the first season of the spin-off show "Sober House" back in late 2008 and early 2009. Adler then went on to stints in real rehab centers after being ordered to by a judge as part of a DUI bust.

In a series of postings on his Twitter profile, Adler wrote, "As you all may already know, I'm back here at 'Celebrity Rehab' again. Working on making sure I stay on the right track! I'm working with Dr. Drew and Bob Forrest and it's going great so far!

"Thanks again as always for all of your prayers, love and support! Everything will be fine! I'm feeling great and it will only get better!

"I'm here for just a good tune-up!! Thank you all !!! It feels good to be alive!"

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-says-he-is-back-in-rehab-for-just-a-good-tune-up/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down