APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

New admin, Blackstar

3 posters

Go down

New admin, Blackstar Empty New admin, Blackstar

Post by Soulmonster Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Dear all,

I have added a new admin to our forum, @Blackstar. Please welcome her to our little community Smile. If anyone is familiar with mygnrforum, you will know Blackstar as an extremely knowledgeable and intelligent poster who regularly posts informative and insightful posts about GN'R and its history. Blackstar has gratiously said she might be interested in helping us out by adding interviews etc to A4D, something for which I am extremely excited. This has also stimulated my own motivation and it is likely I will spend quite some time working on the forum again.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

New admin, Blackstar Empty Re: New admin, Blackstar

Post by Uli Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:39 am

Welcome to the forum then, Blackstar! sfhaetdj

I can't help but notice a little more activity since my last visit! Good thing, hope you will help create more interest for this little forum here. It's been way too quiet at times. Thanks for joining us. Cool
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9431

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:59 am

Uli wrote:Welcome to the forum then, Blackstar! sfhaetdj

I can't help but notice a little more activity since my last visit! Good thing, hope you will help create more interest for this little forum here. It's been way too quiet at times. Thanks for joining us. Cool

I work in fits and starts Smile I expect to have an active period now.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:49 am

Thank you @Soulmonster and thank you @Uli for the warm welcome.
For the time being I'm adding old and new interviews. The goal is to include every interview out there and make the section the ultimate database for GnR interviews (it's already the best collection of interviews online).
I hope to be able to help on other sections as well.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Blackstar wrote:...I'm adding old and new interviews. The goal is to include every interview out there and make the section the ultimate database for GnR interviews (it's already the best collection of interviews online).

That's amazing, Soulmonster has obviously put a lot of work into this! And now you are the next in line, I see you've been very busy today already! sfhaetdj
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9431

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down