APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico

2 posters

Go down

2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico Empty 2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by Soulmonster Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Date:
October 29, 2006.

Venue:
Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot.

Setlist:
01. Welcome to the Jungle
02. It's So Easy
03. Mr. Brownstone
04. Live and Let Die
05. Better
06. Sweet Child O'Mine
07. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
08. You Could Be Mine
09. Street of Dreams
10. Out Ta Get Me
11. November Rain
12. My Michelle
13. Used to Love Her
14. I.R.S.
15. Patience
16. Nightrain
17. Madagascar
18. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Richard Fortus (rhythm guitarist), Bumblefoot (lead guitarist), Robin Finck (lead guitarist), Tommy Stinson (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards), Chris Pitman (keyboards) and Frank Ferrer (drums).

2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico Rightarrow Next concert: 2006.10.31.
2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico Leftarrow Previous concert: 2006.10.27.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76676

Back to top Go down

2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico Empty Re: 2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:52 am

Preview in The San Juan Star, October 26, 2006:
Guns N' Roses brings 'Chinese Democracy' to P.R.

There's still no release date for Guns N' Roses' long-awaited "Chinese Democracy" album, but the tour of that name makes a stop Sunday night at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in Hato Rey.

Many will remember the Guns N'Roses of the '80s and early '90s, famous for such hits as "Welcome to the Jungle," "Sweet Child of Mine," "Patience," "Knockin' on Heaven's Door,""November Rain" and "Live and Let Die."

The band taking the stage this weekend, however, is just about all new. Only frontman Axl Rose and keyboardist Dizzy Reed remain from that era.

The other band members are keyboardist Chris Pitman, ex-Replacements bassist Tommy Stinson, former Primus drummer Brian "Brain"Mantia and guitarists Robin Finck, formerly with Nine Inch Nails, Richard Fortus, who played with the Psychedelic Furs, and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal.

Though he's now 41 years old, Rose and his reincarnated GNR will be out to prove they can rock hard with their songs of old and perhaps some from the "Chinese Democracy" album, which has been in the making for some 10 years.

According to Hollywood Reporter magazine, "when headliner Guns N' Roses took the stage everything old became new again."

Before they do, however, fans will be treated to a performance by opening act Papa Roach, which has had nine hit singles since 2000, among them "Broken Home," She Loves Me Not,""Scars,""Getting Away With Murder" and "To Be Loved."

Sebastian Bach, former frontman of Skid Row, also is slated to perform. In past "Chinese Democracy" concerts he has joined Rose on "My Michelle."

Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy" Sunday at 8 p.m. at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum, Hato Rey. For tickets call 787- 294-0001 or visit ticketpop.com.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down

2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico Empty Re: 2006.10.29 - Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by Blackstar Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:17 pm

I haven’t done what they call a “rant” in a long time, but, as they say, all good things must come to an end. I mean, I wanna say that I’m thankful to be here and I’m thankful that you are here tonight. We do our best to come out here, and put everything we got into it, and give you the best show we can. [...] You know, I don’t have anything necessarily against some of the bootlegs, and photos, and tapes, and all this kind of deal. But the people that are bitching about, “The setlist, is that the same setlist?” and you have some fuckhead from Iowa that doesn’t even go to a show, I don’t care about them. I don’t do one song for them, not one note, not one goddamn thing. They can bitch forever, and you can have every little newspaper pissed off writer and magazine writer talking out of his ass, as he doesn’t get what he wants to get, but we’re just gonna try to have ourselves a good time tonight, right? Thank you. And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.  
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down