APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1992.06.20 - Talavera-Mainwiese, Würzburg, Germany

Go down

1992.06.20 - Talavera-Mainwiese, Würzburg, Germany Empty 1992.06.20 - Talavera-Mainwiese, Würzburg, Germany

Post by Soulmonster Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 am

Date:
June 20, 1992.

Venue:
Talavera-Mainwiese.

Setlist:
01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Live and Let Die
04. Bad Obsession
05. Attitude
06. Nightrain
07. Double Talkin' Jive
08. Civil War
09. Welcome to the Jungle
10. Patience
11. November Rain
12. You Could Be Mine
13. Sweet Child O'Mine
14. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
15. Don't Cry
16. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist),Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

1992.06.20 - Talavera-Mainwiese, Würzburg, Germany Rightarrow Next concert: 1992.06.21.
1992.06.20 - Talavera-Mainwiese, Würzburg, Germany Leftarrow Previous concert: 1992.06.16.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down

1992.06.20 - Talavera-Mainwiese, Würzburg, Germany Empty Re: 1992.06.20 - Talavera-Mainwiese, Würzburg, Germany

Post by Soulmonster Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:37 pm

This quote from Gilby is about this event, although the anecdote about Dizzy pouring a beer over his head is also connected to the Budapest gig on May 22:

""In Germany one time we had to play in a thunderstorm, like the worst thunderstorm we had in 20 years in Germany. And we are all sitting there watching all the fans (?), they’re soaked and everything and we’re dry cuz we have a roof. So Axl takes one look at them, steps out, gets soaked, made all of us step out and get soaked. Matt came out from his drum stage, got soaked, Dizzy poured a beer over his head, of course, got soaked... Yeah, every day is an adventure, something new" [MTV, July 17, 1992].
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down