APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA

2 posters

Go down

1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA Empty 1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA

Post by Soulmonster Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 am

Date:
April 6, 1992.

Venue:
Myriad Arena.

Setlist:
01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Nightrain
04. Live and Let Die
05. Attitude
06. Double Talkin' Jive
07. Civil War
08. Patience
09. November Rain
10. You Could Be Mine
11. Sweet Child O'Mine
12. Bad Obsession
13. So Fine
14. Pretty Tied Up
15. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
16. Estranged
17. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA Rightarrow Next concert: 1992.04.09.
1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA Leftarrow Previous concert: 1992.04.02.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down

1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA Empty Re: 1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Oklahoma... You believe all the shit you read? I said, do you believe all the shit you read? Do you ever wonder why you’re given so much shit to read? We’re given a lot of shit to read, because there’s a lot of fucking people out there who... I don’t think I should even give them the credit to say that they’re very conscious of that which they’re doing. But it’s mainly because they don’t want things like this concert here in Oklahoma to fuckin’ happen.
Yeah, there’s a lot of people who don’t know why they do things. But some of the reasons behind that are that they don’t want the people like you, that are here tonight, to see some little loudmouth fucker like me, who crawled out of some shit hole somewhere and worked his way up onto this stage. They don’t want – there’s something out there that doesn’t want people like you to realize that you can do whatever the fuck you want with you goddamn life. And unless - there are those that unless they’ve got a piece of the pie, unless they’ve got a piece of your ass, unless they’ve got a piece of your life, they just don’t want it to happen. You do it their way or you don’t do it. Well, they can suck my dick.
I believe that deep inside everybody – there’s something inside you that knows what the fuck it is you’re supposed to do with your life. And no matter what anybody tells you, if you keep looking and you keep digging, you’re gonna find it. And you can be the person you’re fuckin’ meant to be on this goddamn planet. And don’t let anybody, anybody, ever get in your way; including me.
And I know it’s not, like, the most humane thing, but you can... When it gets real rough, you can think of a little theme song that somebody else wrote, namely Mr. Paul McCartney. And when they’re trying to keep you down, just hold on and know that someday you’ll bust out and you’ll get on to your own shit, and they won’t be able to fuckin’ keep up with your ass. And you can be thinking, just live and let die, motherfucker.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87237

Back to top Go down

1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA Empty Re: 1992.04.06 - Myriad Arena, Oklahoma City, USA

Post by Soulmonster Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:49 am

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down