APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1991.07.17 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

Go down

1991.07.17 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA Empty 1991.07.17 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

Post by Soulmonster Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:21

Date:
July 17, 1991.

Venue:
Tacoma Dome.

Setlist:
[Unknown setlist]

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

1991.07.17 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA Rightarrow Next concert: 1991.07.19.
1991.07.17 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA Leftarrow Previous concert: 1991.07.16.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

1991.07.17 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA Empty Re: 1991.07.17 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

Post by Soulmonster Wed 14 May 2014 - 6:17

According to an interview with Duff in The Seattle Times on July 12, 1991, this show was cancelled due to teh band having to record the Don't Cry video:

He apologized for the band's not having a second show at the Tacoma Dome, as originally planned. Instead, the band will be in Berkeley, filming a video for a new song called "Don't Cry," a day after Tuesday's show here.

"I would love to play two gigs in my hometown," he said. "This is like my homecoming, this is a dream come true. I saw Bowie at the Tacoma Dome, I saw Rod Stewart there. But our schedules are real tight these days, and it was the only time we could find to do the video."
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down