APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.07.21 - Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre, Glasgow, Scotland

2 posters

Go down

2006.07.21 - Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre, Glasgow, Scotland Empty 2006.07.21 - Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre, Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Soulmonster Thu May 17, 2012 8:42 am

Date:
July 21, 2006.

Venue:
Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre.

Setlist:
01. Welcome To The Jungle
02. It's So Easy
03. Mr. Brownstone
04. Live And Let Die
05. Better
[Guitar Solo [Robin]]
06. Sweet Child O' Mine
07. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
08. You Could Be Mine
[Piano Solo [Dizzy]]
09. Street of Dreams
[Guitar Solo [Richard]]
[Robin & Richard Guitar Duet (Beautiful)]
[Guitar Solo (Don't Cry) [Bumblefoot]]
[Piano Solo [Axl]]
10. November Rain
11. Think About You [w/ Izzy]
12. Used To Love Her [w/ Izzy]
13. Patience [w/ Izzy]
14. Nightrain [w/ Izzy]
ENCORE:
15. Madagascar
[Guitar Solo [Robin]]
16. Paradise City [w/ Izzy]

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Richard Fortus (rhythm guitarist), Bumblefoot (lead guitarist), Robert Finck (lead guitarist), Tommy Stinson (bass) and Brian Mantia (drums), Dizzy Reed (keybards), Chris Pitman (synth).

Quotes:
Last time we did Glasgow, it was like a heatwave and it was crazy hot. It was the hottest show I can ever remember. Everyone was packed in, and I'm surprised there weren't people fainting. After the first number I remember looking down and going, 'Who spilt stuff all over the stage?' And my tech was like, 'Nobody, that's just sweat'. So I drank a lot of water, I was back in my hotel, with a fan on, and the windows open. I was eating some room service, and this big giant seagull lands on my windowsill and just looked at my sandwich. It was like a seahawk, and I was worried about my food. But I love Scotland, my great-grandmother's from there and I feel at home there [The Herald Scotland, May 2012]
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

2006.07.21 - Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre, Glasgow, Scotland Empty Re: 2006.07.21 - Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre, Glasgow, Scotland

Post by puddledumpling Fri May 18, 2012 3:02 am

I'm wondering if there is a bootleg of this show, or YouTube video clips cuz I Want.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6652

Back to top Go down