APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

What I would do for Axl. In the kitchen, I mean.

2 posters

Go down

What I would do for Axl. In the kitchen, I mean. Empty What I would do for Axl. In the kitchen, I mean.

Post by Soulmonster Wed May 16, 2012 1:10 pm

I only had time to see a bit of this, enough to realize it is about Axl, in some weird way, and very strange:

Last edited by Soulmonster on Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down

What I would do for Axl. In the kitchen, I mean. Empty Re: What I would do for Axl. In the kitchen, I mean.

Post by Soulmonster Wed May 16, 2012 1:13 pm

There's more! Noonomonomo

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

What I would do for Axl. In the kitchen, I mean. Empty Re: What I would do for Axl. In the kitchen, I mean.

Post by Soulmonster Wed May 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Wed May 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Hahaha, what the fuck!

What's next? Cooking with Beta?
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7389

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Wed May 16, 2012 6:01 pm

The thought that this could be Beta struck me for a few seconds when I first saw the videos. I still haven't seen the videos, though, is it just like your normal super-amateurish cooking show dedicated to Axl Rose? Or is there more to it?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

It's not Beta, it's some US woman. I basically stopped watching after they couldn't come up with any Russian food recipe and went on to cook with vodka instead. Facepalm
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7389

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum