APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Zooey Deschanel "mortified" by seeing Axl's ass in the 80's

Go down

Zooey Deschanel "mortified" by seeing Axl's ass in the 80's Empty Zooey Deschanel "mortified" by seeing Axl's ass in the 80's

Post by Soulmonster Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 am

Zooey Deschanel was "mortified" when she realised Axl Rose was wearing "butt-less pants" at a concert.

The actress-and-singer has been a huge music fan her whole life. She can vividly remember the first concert she ever attended - although not for all the right reasons.

"[The] first gig my parents took my sister and me to? was a Rolling Stones concert at a giant arena when I was eight. Guns N' Roses opened and Axl Rose wore butt-less pants," she recalled. "I was mortified that you could see his butt! At eight. That was like the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen."

The 32-year-old enjoys modern music, but it is the older stars who really get her creative juices flowing. She is a huge fan of The Beach Boys and was beside herself when she got to meet one of the stars of the US rock group.

"[I love] old music. Interviewing Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys was life-changing," she told Company magazine.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/zooey-deschanel-horrified-by-buttless-pants-16119589.html#ixzz1mp3qZKnI

I leave it to others to find a suitable picture of Axl wearing the chaps.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum