APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Axl pours his own drinks

2 posters

Go down

Axl pours his own drinks Empty Axl pours his own drinks

Post by Soulmonster Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 am

Axl Rose doesn’t seem to have patience for slow bartenders. The rocker needed refreshment after playing the Izod Center in New Jersey with Guns N’ Roses on Thursday night. His crew headed to the Dream Downtown’s Electric Room to celebrate guitar player Richard Fortus’ birthday, where witnesses spotted Rose behind the bar pouring his own drink. Nicky Hilton and Sante D’Orazio also partied there that night, but remained on the right side of the bar.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pour_it_yourself_TOjiCdoROn1dldjA0MzRSK#ixzz1ePyTwJxN
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down

Axl pours his own drinks Empty Re: Axl pours his own drinks

Post by DanyYo Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:13 am

That gives me hope that he may brush his ass without assistance, too sfhaetdj
DanyYo
DanyYo

Plectra : 6373

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 am

DanyYo wrote:That gives me hope that he may brush his ass without assistance, too Axl pours his own drinks 591921268

Why do you even think he brushes his ass? And if he do, why would you think he needs assistance?

Axl pours his own drinks 476665432
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Soulmonster wrote:
DanyYo wrote:That gives me hope that he may brush his ass without assistance, too Axl pours his own drinks 591921268

Why do you even think he brushes his ass? And if he do, why would you think he needs assistance?

Axl pours his own drinks 476665432

Because Axl's obviously assisted in almost everything he does.

(I was joking by the way)

DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm

I knew you were but I still struggling with the concept of brushing one's ass. Do bulgarianians regularly brush their asses? Is it a practice to remove dried poo?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm

To wipe one's ass is a frequently used expression here meaning that the person (the one whose ass needs wiping) is not an indipendent and able to wipe their own ass individual and wait on others to be served.
And respectively to be able to wipe one's own ass meaning to be competent enough to serve oneself without assistance. These expressions aren't used literally.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:08 pm

DanyYo wrote:To wipe one's ass is a frequently used expression here meaning that the person (the one whose ass needs wiping) is not an indipendent and able to wipe their own ass individual and wait on others to be served.
And respectively to be able to wipe one's own ass meaning to be competent enough to serve oneself without assistance. These expressions aren't used literally.

Yeah, I am familiar with the concept of wiping one's ass, it was brushing one's ass that was new to me. Do you use brushes the size of toothbrushes or brushes the size of toilet brushes or does it depend on the asshole in question?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:07 am

I meant wipe, not brush. It was wrong choice of words. Of course we use toilet paper not brushes here but I'm sure Norwegians use nanotechnology for the purpose.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down