APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.06.25 - La Republica/Blabbermouth - Slash Says Guns N' Roses Reunion Question Is 'Dumb' And 'Annoying'

Go down

2015.06.25 - La Republica/Blabbermouth - Slash Says Guns N' Roses Reunion Question Is 'Dumb' And 'Annoying' Empty 2015.06.25 - La Republica/Blabbermouth - Slash Says Guns N' Roses Reunion Question Is 'Dumb' And 'Annoying'

Post by Blackstar Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:10 am

Slash Says Guns N' Roses Reunion Question Is 'Dumb' And 'Annoying'

Legendary guitarist Slash was asked in a recent interview with the Italian newspaper La Repubblica if he minds constantly still getting questions about his former band Guns N' Roses even though he hasn't been in the group for almost twenty years.

"It doesn't necessarily annoy me," he responded. "I mean, the reunion question annoys me because no one has done anything about trying to get a reunion… None of the guys in the band have gone public and said there was gonna be a reunion or anything like that, and it's just for lack of imagination to ask me this dumb question which they know what the answer is."

He continued: "I don't mind Guns N' Roses questions, but I… And the other thing that I can't stand is when people are looking for, sort of, a negative response so that they can use it for making press seem more interesting or whatever."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/slash-says-guns-n-roses-reunion-question-is-dumb-and-annoying
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum