APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.04.20 - Metal Injection/Blabbermouth - Interview with DJ at Golden Gods Awards

Go down

2011.04.20 - Metal Injection/Blabbermouth - Interview with DJ at Golden Gods Awards Empty 2011.04.20 - Metal Injection/Blabbermouth - Interview with DJ at Golden Gods Awards

Post by Blackstar Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Metal Injection conducted an interview with Guns N' Roses/Sixx: A.M. guitarist DJ Ashba on the "black carpet" of the third annual Revolver Golden Gods Awards, which was held on April 20 at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, California. You can now watch the chat below.

When asked if fans can ever expect any touring from Guns N' Roses, Ashba said, "We just booked Rock In Rio [in Brazil] for October 2, but there's talk.... We're gonna be going out way sooner. And hopefully we're gonna be [doing some dates] here in the States this year. I'm hoping. That's the plan."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-is-planning-to-play-u-s-dates-this-year-says-guitarist-dj-ashba/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88031

Back to top Go down