APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.03.26 - Classic Rock/Blabbermouth - Paul Stanley: Doc McGhee Is Not Managing GN'R

Go down

2010.03.26 - Classic Rock/Blabbermouth - Paul Stanley: Doc McGhee Is Not Managing GN'R Empty 2010.03.26 - Classic Rock/Blabbermouth - Paul Stanley: Doc McGhee Is Not Managing GN'R

Post by Blackstar Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:22 am

Paul Stanley: Doc McGhee Is Not Managing GN'R

Singer Axl Rose recently revealed via Twitter (see below) that Guns N' Roses is now managed by Doc McGhee, who has handled the careers of Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe and Kiss throughout the years. There is one problem, however — McGhee was apparently never told of the arrangement.

In the brand new issue of Classic Rock magazine, which goes on sale next Wednesday (March 31), Kiss guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley was asked if McGhee was still Kiss' manager in light of the reports that Doc was now representing Guns N' Roses. "That's been very funny," Paul replied. "A few weeks ago I said to Doc: 'It would've been nice if you'd told us.' Doc replied: 'I had nothing to to do with it.'"

Stanley added, "Axl has decided, from what I understand, that Doc is his manager. That's a one-way agreement. because Doc is not managing Guns N' Roses. One day he certainly might but he's not right now. And he definitely is still our manager."

Neither Guns N' Roses nor Axl Rose is listed as a client on McGhee Entertainment's official web site.

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/paul-stanley-doc-mcghee-is-not-managing-guns-n-roses/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87543

Back to top Go down