APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.02.03 - MySpace (via Blabbermouth) - Alter Bridge Singer To Front Slash's Solo Band On Upcoming Tour

Go down

2010.02.03 - MySpace (via Blabbermouth) - Alter Bridge Singer To Front Slash's Solo Band On Upcoming Tour Empty 2010.02.03 - MySpace (via Blabbermouth) - Alter Bridge Singer To Front Slash's Solo Band On Upcoming Tour

Post by Blackstar Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:22 pm

Alter Bridge Singer To Front Slash's Solo Band On Upcoming Tour

Legendary guitarist Slash has issued the following update via his MySpace page:

"Things are ramping up towards the release of my solo record.

"There's a lot of cool shit going on. But, more importantly, there is George Lopez's Help Haiti benefit show at the Nokia Theater tomorrow night. I am performing a couple songs with Beth Hart, who, if you are not familiar with her is a first rate blues/rock and roll singer/songwriter.

"Raising cash for devastated Haiti has to be at the forefront of everybody's minds right now and will need to be for some time so we can help them rebuild.

"On another note, Ernie Ball, Guitar Center and I have a couple new campaigns, the details of which are at ErnieBall.com and YourNextRecord.com. I'm really into the idea of inspiring young guitar players and discovering new talented rock and roll bands and unleashing them unto the world. Up-and-coming rock and roll talent is getting largely overlooked in the business these days and I want to change that.

"Also, I want to announce that Myles Kennedy is going to be fronting the band for the upcoming tour. Something I'm really stoked about.

"Myles sang a killer track on the record and I think he is by far one of the best rock and roll singers out there today. I'm really honored and proud to be working with him.

"I will announce the other band members shortly.

"Lastly, we're starting to route the tour.

"I want all my fans to follow me on Twitter and tell me what city/country they're from and to tell all their friends and family in that city/country, who are fans, to do the same. I want to get a really good idea on where my fans are, even the obvious major cities and focus the tour around that. So if you're from Alaska or Zimbabwe or anywhere in between, I want to hear from you.

"Follow me at Twitter.com/slashhudson

"I'm excited about the new record and about the band I'm putting together for the tour.

"I've been jamming around town with everybody and their brother for the last year and I can't wait to get out and do my own show finally. It's going to be a gas."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/alter-bridge-singer-to-front-slash-s-solo-band-on-upcoming-tour/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2010.02.03 - MySpace (via Blabbermouth) - Alter Bridge Singer To Front Slash's Solo Band On Upcoming Tour Empty Re: 2010.02.03 - MySpace (via Blabbermouth) - Alter Bridge Singer To Front Slash's Solo Band On Upcoming Tour

Post by Blackstar Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:26 pm

A few days later it would be announced that Slash would guest on Myles Kennedy's solo album; Blabbermouth, Feb. 8:
Slash To Guest On Alter Bridge Frontman's Solo Album

Velvet Revolver/ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash has contributed a guitar solo to the forthcoming solo album from Alter Bridge frontman Myles Kennedy. "As always, he knocked it out of the park!" Myles states. "They don't call him one of the best guitarists of all time for nothing."
https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-to-guest-on-alter-bridge-frontman-s-solo-album/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down