APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1990.01.19 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Duff, Axl)

Go down

1990.01.19 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Duff, Axl) Empty 1990.01.19 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Duff, Axl)

Post by Blackstar Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:55 am

1990.01.19 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Duff, Axl) 1990_019

Transcript (excerpts):
-----------------------------

ARE YOU CHICKEN?: Pass up a chance to visit Coconut Teaszer? Not us — especially on a Sunday, which is the night the Teaszer drops the age limit to 18-and-over all night and the youngsters come to catch up on the latest crop of local bands. And especially after we were tipped to Dr. Whiskey, whose singer, they say, is Axl Rose’s real-life brother Stuart Bailey; we’d advise him to lay off his own medicine.

[...]

On the other hand, just as Guns N’ Roses prepare to start recording their second studio album, blonde Lame Flame Mandy and her husband of less than two years, G N'R bassist Duff McKagan, are newly split and talking d-i-v-o-r-c-e. Who can blame them? Without leashed slave boys, extra spouses, public van sex or Jumbo’s Clown Room, what modern relationship stands a chance?
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 86383

Back to top Go down