APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Database sectiosn now visible

Go down

Database sectiosn now visible Empty Database sectiosn now visible

Post by Soulmonster Sun May 22, 2011 12:22 pm

I realized that by only giving access to the database sections through the drop-down menu it would not be easy to see when there where new posts in those threads, so I decided to make the database section visible to all members. You can still go to each song and member by using the drop-down menus on the upper right corner, but now also access them through the sections.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Database sectiosn now visible Empty Re: Database sectiosn now visible

Post by Soulmonster Tue May 22, 2012 4:15 pm

I've integrated the database sections within the general GN'R section. I hope the forum is more intuitive now. I have also deleted the "band member" section and move dthe posts to "general GN'R discussions" or "interview archive", as necessary. I have moved the "former members" to the bottom of the section. I believe the whole forum is less cluttered not and more intuitive.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down