APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Sebastian Bach to open for GN'R on their US tour? PARTLY TRUE

5 posters

Go down

Sebastian Bach to open for GN'R on their US tour? PARTLY TRUE Empty Sebastian Bach to open for GN'R on their US tour? PARTLY TRUE

Post by Soulmonster Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 am

Sounds plausible:
When are you going to take this on the road in the States?

Sebastian Bach: We are getting a tour together in America before Christmas. When I get the dates I’ll put it on my website. We’re in the midst of putting that together now.
Source: http://www.glidemagazine.com/articles/57641/sebastian-bach-rocking-rolling-again.html

Last edited by Soulmonster on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bach to open for GN'R on their US tour? PARTLY TRUE Empty Re: Sebastian Bach to open for GN'R on their US tour? PARTLY TRUE

Post by 666 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:04 am

ffs

Plectra : 5409

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bach to open for GN'R on their US tour? PARTLY TRUE Empty Re: Sebastian Bach to open for GN'R on their US tour? PARTLY TRUE

Post by Soulmonster Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 am

666 wrote:ffs

I googled that and you are either talking about "facial feminization surgery" or "for fuck's sake". I guess you are not a fan of Bach...or his feminine features.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bumb.l.foot Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:23 am

*yawn*
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Plectra : 4770

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Sebastian Bach is an arsehole. Never liked him as a singer nor in general. For poor Americans sake I hope he doesn't do the opening act but considering his close relations with the prima donna that's likely to happen.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Plectra : 6305

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm

He can be fun, though. Singing "Exit Lars" when Lars Ulrich had to be carried away because he was too drunk is hilarious.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 am

Let's hope then Americans appreciate him.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:15 pm

I never saw him live. Would have loved to get him as opener instead of the imperial state stuff.
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7420

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 pm

If you plan to go to America to a GN'R gig, you'll most probably have this pleasure.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

I won't.

Plus for at least 5 gigs Buckcherry will be support act.
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7420

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 am

Just listened to Buckcherry for the first time. *fpalm* It will be a long wait for GN'R at these gigs for sure.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Another opener has been revealed:

D Generation have announced that they have been selected to support Guns N' Roses at two concerts next month.

D Generation will be opening for GNR at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit on December 1 and at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati on December 2.

"We're really honored to have been asked to play with Guns N Roses," says vocalist Jesse Malin. "Tommy Stinson played on one of my solo records a while back and we've known each other for years. We've always had great shows in the mid-west and are looking forward to it again."

"We are always happy to play to new people," adds guitarist/vocalist Danny Sage. "I wish there were more! We're flattered...It's nice to be asked by a band that could have asked anyone. We appreciate it."
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down