APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2019.09.09 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Slash

2 posters

Go down

2019.09.09 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Slash Empty 2019.09.09 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:21 am

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
------------------------------------
During an appearance on today's (Monday, September 9) edition of SiriusXM's "Trunk Nation", Slash categorically denied that a new GN'R song would appear in "Terminator: Dark Fate". "There's nothing in the 'Terminator' movie," he said. "These rumors, they take off and then they get a life of their own. And you can't reel 'em in. They just sort of get tossed around in the wind. Anyway, but, yeah, so there's nothing in there, in that."Speaking about Guns N' Roses' plans for the coming months, the guitarist said: "We're just doing this one run [of shows] in the States and a couple of dates in Mexico end of this month into November. And so that's it for Guns for now. And I think we have something coming up in March as far as touring is concerned. Obviously, everybody knows that we're working on new material, which is really exciting, and so, that's really primarily what the focus is." Asked if the Guns songwriting process has involved everybody working individually or together in a studio, Slash said: "I have nothing to tell you, information-wise, other than no, it's not that. Everybody has been sort of, like, when we're in town, working on it. And then when we're out of town, obviously not. So it's been that kind of thing."Slash also talked about whether Guns N' Roses fans can expect to see new music from the band in the form of standalone singles or as a full-length record. He explained: "I think at the end of the day, everybody wants to have a full album released. I don't think that's really changed all that much. But there's a different way of putting stuff out initially nowadays more so than… I mean, there's always been the single, but now you sort of look at that preliminary release a little bit differently now. All things considered, it's like the Wild West out there; there is no formula for any of it. [Laughs] I haven't seen any routine kind of thing that works. I mean, you can do any one of a million different things to releasing a record. But at the end of the day, I think that we will ultimately release a full album."
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-shoots-down-report-new-guns-n-roses-song-will-appear-in-terminator-movie/

Last edited by Blackstar on Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down

2019.09.09 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Slash Empty Re: 2019.09.09 - SiriusXM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Slash

Post by Soulmonster Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:14 am

Woohoooo!!! Smile
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76731

Back to top Go down