APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2017.07.07 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Keyboardist Dizzy Reed Is A Grandfather

Go down

2017.07.07 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Keyboardist Dizzy Reed Is A Grandfather Empty 2017.07.07 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Keyboardist Dizzy Reed Is A Grandfather

Post by Blackstar Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:39 pm

Guns N' Roses Keyboardist Dizzy Reed Is A Grandfather

According to The Pulse Of Radio, longtime Guns N' Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed has revealed that he is a grandfather. Reed posted a photo on Instagram of him and a baby who he identified as his grandson Riley. It is not clear when the photo was taken, and the infant is not a newborn, but this is the first time that Reed has publicly acknowledged having a grandchild.

The 54-year-old Reed has four children: a son named Justin Gunn-Reed, born in 1988, and three daughters, named Skye, Shade and Morgan. Skye and Shade are from his 20-year marriage to Lisa Reed, which ended in divorce in 2010, while his son is from a previous relationship. Riley is Morgan's son.

Reed is the longest-serving member of GN'R after singer Axl Rose. He joined the band as a touring member in 1990, during the "Use Your Illusion" era, and has played with most of the original members as well as in all the later editions of the group and the current reunion lineup.

The Pulse Of Radio asked Reed how he's managed to stay in the band for so long. "I get asked that a lot and it's really just, I just never really thought about doing anything else, you know, on sort of a permanent basis," he said. "You know, I kind of feel like I'm in Guns N' Roses and that's where I was meant to be."

The current reunion tour, marking the first time that Axl, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan have played live together since 1993, kicked off in April 2016 and has been wildly successful since then, with a new North American leg starting up on July 27 in St. Louis.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-keyboardist-dizzy-reed-is-a-grandfather
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down