APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.11.01 - TMZ - Slash's Estranged Wife Shoots Down Claim They Weren't Married

Go down

2016.11.01 - TMZ - Slash's Estranged Wife Shoots Down Claim They Weren't Married Empty 2016.11.01 - TMZ - Slash's Estranged Wife Shoots Down Claim They Weren't Married

Post by Blackstar Mon May 29, 2023 1:01 pm

Slash's Estranged Wife Shoots Down Claim They Weren't Married

Slash's Estranged Wife
He Knows Damn Well We're Married ... We Did It Twice!

Slash's ex says his claim they were never married is an absolutely humiliating joke to her and their kids.

Perla Ferrar was out in Beverly Hills when she reacted to the story we broke -- that Slash says they were never husband and wife because Perla hadn't divorced her first husband.

She tells us the Guns N' Roses rocker should have fresh memories of their marriages. Either the first one OR the second!

Perla also says there were signs of nasty things to come when she took their kids to Coachella to watch Slash and GNR this year -- and it was not a VIP experience.

https://www.tmz.com/2016/11/01/slash-perla-divorce-marriage-feud/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

2016.11.01 - TMZ - Slash's Estranged Wife Shoots Down Claim They Weren't Married Empty Re: 2016.11.01 - TMZ - Slash's Estranged Wife Shoots Down Claim They Weren't Married

Post by Blackstar Mon May 29, 2023 1:12 pm

Blabbermouth article with transcribed quotes from the TMZ video:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slash's estranged wife Perla Ferrar has hit back at the guitarist, saying that his attempt to avoid sharing half of his earnings from the time they were supposedly married with her is "very hurtful to me and disrespectful to our children."

Slash is claiming that he and Perla were never actually married, which would make it possible for the Guns N' Roses guitarist to keep most of his money to himself. According to TMZ, Slash insists that they were never properly married because Perla's one-month marriage to Carlos Marty in 1993 didn't actually end as divorce documents weren't properly filed. The mistake was uncovered when Slash and Perla applied for dual citizenship for their son Cash.

Ferrar, however, claims that a judge finalized her divorce from Marty in 2009, making it retroactive to 1994. Ferrar may have a legal advantage because there is a law that addresses the issue of "putative spouses," meaning that if people have a reasonable belief they are married, a judge can decide to legally divide their assets.

While she was out in Beverly Hills on Monday (October 31), Perla was asked by a TMZ cameraman why Slash is trying to avoid splitting his assets with her. She responded (see video below): "I have no idea why. It's very hurtful to me and disrespectful to our children. I gave him 18 years of my life, so it's a bit unexpected and humiliating and disrespectful to our family."

Perla also revealed that she had an unpleasant experience seeing Slash perform with Guns N' Roses at this year's Coachella festival in April. She said: "It really wasn't what we expected it to be. It should have been a more celebratory thing for our family because their father was back with his band and playing at Coachella. But that's when I realized when there was a lot of tension and bad blood from Slash's camp towards me." She added that while she "certainly didn't" spend time with Slash at the event, "the kids were able to see him" on the day that their father performed.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/slash-estranged-wife-perla-calls-guitarists-actions-very-hurtful-and-disrespectful
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down