APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.03.14 - Associated Press - Guns N' Roses to Reunite at Rock Hall Induction? (Slash)

Go down

2012.03.14 - Associated Press - Guns N' Roses to Reunite at Rock Hall Induction? (Slash) Empty 2012.03.14 - Associated Press - Guns N' Roses to Reunite at Rock Hall Induction? (Slash)

Post by Blackstar Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:35 pm

Transcript:
------------------

Slash: It's definitely an honor and I have no idea what's going to happen on that day. So it’s something that’s… it's hard for me to even… you know, I'm not really necessarily anticipating anything in particular. It's just on the 14th and I'll go down there and see what happens. With all this, sort of, lack of unity on the subject, it's hard to really look forward to it, because I don't know what to anticipate. So it's more like going into it with blinders on and just see what happens.

It doesn’t seem that long ago, to be honest. My fondest memories of that? I mean, just from the very beginnings of the band all the way up to the making of that record and then everything we did beyond that up until… You know, I think the first tour, all that stuff, was really a great experience. You know, I was in my early twenties and it was just a great adventure (laughs). So that was all a lot of fun, and then it got a little crazy in the '90s and obviously when I sort of left the band or parted ways with the whole sort of thing. [It's been] 25 years since the album came out. It doesn't seem like a long time ago, but at the same time – god, so much has happened in that time (laughs).
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87543

Back to top Go down