APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Having fun with Nigeria scammers

Go down

Having fun with Nigeria scammers Empty Having fun with Nigeria scammers

Post by Soulmonster Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Some years back I had some fun with the Nigeria scammers. I kept a log of all activity with them and amused both myself and my friends with the ongoing correspondence. It's a bit long-windish but have some gems here and there. My emails are in blue while the scammer's in red. Later on I introduced more fictional characters to drive the scammer crazy, and they will have their own colours, but this will be obvious if you read the story. Some of you might find it funny:

http://www.nt.ntnu.no/users/trondaun/Nigeriascam/nigeriascam.htm
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76581

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum