APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Who is the "Slash" playing on Kenny Freestyle's song "Seduction" featuring Slash?

2 posters

Go down

Who is the "Slash" playing on Kenny Freestyle's song "Seduction" featuring Slash? Empty Who is the "Slash" playing on Kenny Freestyle's song "Seduction" featuring Slash?

Post by ludurigan Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:03 pm

Who is the "Slash" playing on Kenny Freestyle's song "Seduction" featuring Slash? Maxresdefault

Freestyle singer Kenny Freestyle (pictured above) has a song named "Seduction" and the Youtube description of it says "feat. Slash"

This one:

There is not much guitar on the song, just a solo in the second half of it. The thing that got my attention is that it does not sound like Slash at all!

What do you guys think?

Is that Slash?

I don't think it is!

Either way, Slash or not, I find it really amusing!

If that IS Slash, I wonder how he ended up on this track... Kenny Freestyle is not a big name by any means and seems to be an independent artist -- no big record company labels behind him apparently... So how did Kenny he get Slash to play in his track? Is he friends with Slash?

If this is NOT Slash, then this is even more amusing! Anyone that reads "feat. Slash" will automatically believe that it is Slash from GN'R and you have to be really shameless to add that "feat. Slash" to a song description when it is not Slash!

Hilarious stuff if you ask me!

===

I found this song because I been listening to Kenny Freestyle a lot since I discovered his music a few months back

Kenny Freestyle is a Freestyle singer and songwriter and he has some awesome songs in the Freestyle genre

For those not familiar, "Freestyle music" (a.k.a. "Latin Freestyle", "Miami freestyle", "Miami Bass", "Miami Sound" and "Funk Melody") is a form of electronic dance music that emerged in the New York metropolitan area in the 1980s. It was spawned by Latin and Hispanic (mainly Puerto Rican) communities of Upper Manhattan and The Bronx and then later in Miami and other USA cities. The songs had a heavy syncopated drum sound and a lot of them sampled the beats from Afrika Bambaataa's "Planet Rock".

If you have kids in your family you can play them Kenny's Freestyle "Aliens" and they will love it!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5451

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who is the "Slash" playing on Kenny Freestyle's song "Seduction" featuring Slash? Empty Re: Who is the "Slash" playing on Kenny Freestyle's song "Seduction" featuring Slash?

Post by Soulmonster Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:02 am

Really odd, and I agree, that doesn't sound like Slash.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76581

Back to top Go down