APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2009.07.29 - TMZ - Slash & Adler: 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders

Go down

2009.07.29 - TMZ - Slash & Adler: 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders Empty 2009.07.29 - TMZ - Slash & Adler: 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders

Post by Blackstar Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Slash & Adler -- 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders

Slash and Steven Adler now have at least three things in common -- Guns 'N' Roses, rehab, and they were both granted a restraining order yesterday against the same woman.

Adler alleges a woman in Oregon named Lisa Jill Martin-Cahn hired at least three private investigators since '08 to hunt him down ... "under the ruse" they were long lost lovers who met in rehab back in the early 90's.

Adler's docs, filed in L.A. County, say cops who visited Cahn at her Oregon home last month found "unopened boxes of house ware items which Cahn stated [were] wedding presents for [her and Adler's] upcoming marriage."

Now here's where Slash fits into this: He claims Cahn has contacted him and his family members -- including his mother-in-law -- by phone and letter in desperate attempts to get in touch with Adler.

Both restraining orders were granted yesterday -- Cahn has to stay at least 500 yards away from both guys, their families, work ... and on and on.

https://www.tmz.com/2009/07/29/slash-and-adler-one-woman-two-restraining-orders-guns-n-roses/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87096

Back to top Go down

2009.07.29 - TMZ - Slash & Adler: 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders Empty Re: 2009.07.29 - TMZ - Slash & Adler: 1 Woman, 2 Restraining Orders

Post by Blackstar Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:24 am

TMZ, August 13, 2009:
------------------------------

Alleged G'N'R Stalker Goes Postal, Gets Arrested

The woman who's allegedly stalking Slash and Steven Adler found a clever way of recycling her restraining order -- cops say she wrote a bunch of crazy stuff on the back of the documents and mailed them to Adler's lawyer!

isa Jill-Martin Cahn was arrested on Monday by Oregon police for violating the order, after she allegedly scribbled a bunch of disturbing stuff of seven pages of the documents and mailed them off as separate letters to Attorney Eric Greenspan -- hoping they would land in Adler's lap.

In one of the letters, Cahn says she believes the restraining order is the musicians' way of communicating with her. In another, she refers to herself as Adler's "runaway kitty kat."

The letters can easily be translated as a call for help, because she asks Adler's private investigator -- David Mancini -- to "come and get me ... I'm scared and sick ... I can't do this on my own and I'm really, really, really, really, really, really scared!"

Cahn is currently behind bars at the Washington County jail and could face up to eight charges.

https://www.tmz.com/2009/08/13/guns-n-roses-stalker-letters-arrested-slash-steven-adler/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87096

Back to top Go down