APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.12.12 - GunsNRoses.com - Axl Has His Say

Go down

2008.12.12 - GunsNRoses.com - Axl Has His Say Empty 2008.12.12 - GunsNRoses.com - Axl Has His Say

Post by Blackstar Thu May 27, 2021 7:32 am

AXL HAS HIS SAY

GunsNRoses.com

Axl Rose recently spoke out on a number of issues regarding the band and its history, past and present, in an online forum and answered questions from several fans lucky enough to join him.

Axl responded to a variety of questions ranging from the band's history and the new album, Chinese Democracy, to queries about music and life in general. When asked by one forum poster about why the old band lineup dissolved and why it took so long for Chinese Democracy to be released, here's a excerpt of Axl's response:

2 great but complicated questions and I agree that people would like to know at least my take on things.

Not avoiding them here but they deserve more than I can give as we've been at this a little while. But I'm attempting to speak out on several issues these being a major focus over the coming weeks and months. What I can say now is u've been told a lot of things in order for others to promote themselves that factually they cannot backup in regard to either. They are complicated legally, financially and have devoured a good portion of my life.

The record Chinese u may have is nothing short of a miracle in almost each and every way that either it or I exist imo under the bizarre and ugly conditions of the last over 15yrs.

Thanks everyone and thanks for all the support and the positive comments both 2nite and over the years. I hope to do this again soon, maybe sooner than u'd think! And u didn't scare me off I'm just burnt and would rather not mispeak on issues that may mean a lot to some.

Thanks again.

Peace,

Axl-

https://web.archive.org/web/20081215094053/http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20081212&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down